Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kim's first post

For all you friends and family that thought we needed to update, here you go! Thanks to my sister Nicki for showing me how to do this! We have our Disneyland trip last summer, Kinsey's dance recital, and other fun filled days. A cew from Kaui, Trevor's singing program and Halloween. Not in the correct order, but hey, at least I've done this!






Soccer fun, end of the year.

Kinsey, on the attack.

Watch out for Trevor, he'll take on the whole team!











































































3 comments:

inkley boys said...

Who is that skinny ckick in Hawaii? you look fab. I hope all is going well with the baby. Granny says you are so sick:( that is the worst but think of that cute little baby in the end. I can't wait!!!!! hang in there and it was fun to see all your fun photos.

jerseygirl said...

YEA you're back!! I don't even think I remember those cute kids! they are getting so big and grown up. I love seeing your pics and you better post more!! and yes, Kim looks fantastic!! I can't wait to see you guys in April, love and miss you.

Shel said...

Yes, you keep posting love! Love the pics! I am gonna take these for my pics for the calendar I think...they are much more clear!! Love you hottie!